Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


I was humbled when I received an email from Emily at Entirely Emily that she nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award.  How cool is that?  Thanks Emily!

So according to this award, I have to leave seven random facts about myself......hmmmm.  Well, here it goes:

1) Green is by far my favorite color, followed by orange and aqua.
2) I have had the same haircut since 1990.   Think I am a creature of habit, or what?
3) Would love to have dinner with Andre Agassi and Serena Williams.
4) I am gourmet cook although I don't really love to eat. Foodie, No!
5) I went to Patagonia, in Chile, on a "pre-honeymoon" with my husband, for three weeks. 
6) I am a Gossip Girl junkie - it's the only show I watch.
7) Sports nut!!!! Love to watch NFL football, the Stanley Cup finals, tennis, the major golf tournaments, horse racing, ACC basketball and the NCAA March Madness tournament.  And of course, the Olympics!

I have to nominate 15 other blogs for this same award. Hope you will check these out as well!  


1) Kristi @ Biscuits and Navy
2) Shannon@ ShannonDarrough
4) Cathy @ Stitchfork Designs
5) Shannon @ Shannon Darrough
6) Jaclyn @ Haute Home
7) Sarah @ Matters of Style
8) Rebecca @ Rebecca Ray Designs
10) Sarah @ Sarah Winchester
11) Kate @ Party Resources
12) Allison @ Heirloom Philosophy
13) Erin @ House of Turquoise
14) Melissa @ Chic Coles
15) Jennifer @ Confessions of a J Crewaholic

Blogging has opened up a new world for me literally, with readers spanning the globe, all with different interests and viewpoints.  It has brought out the good in people, a way to share the things I love and see in my small corner of the world!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...