Friday, August 2, 2013

Life, Interrupted........


I apologize for the long hiatus from blogland.  Complications from my recent injury, many technology issues, lots of work and a trip out of town make for no time to blog.  Until my new PC arrives, things will be slower and if my accident-related complications do not go away, well, that's another story.

Typing with one hand, on a Mac that I don't really know how to use, 40+ hours of work each week, well you get the picture.

And Baby April, pictured above at 5 months, won't be having a foal, at least not in 2014, I am sorry to report.  But maybe that is for the best given everything that is going on at my house!  Thank you for your patience and bear with me please!


1 comment:

  1. Life sure does get in the way sometimes. Sorry to hear that we won't be seeing a cute foal in next Spring. Get well soon!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...