Sunday, March 16, 2014

Is Brown the New Black?

I love brown field boots for riding and while they've been "in" for the hunting crowd, they've not been "in" for us hunter riders, at least not since the 1970's.  Are they back?

(Classic Dehner Field Boots)

I never owned a pair but I know many people who did and I have always liked them.  I am seeing people wear them again.

 (Konigs)

And the Italian ones are fabulous!

(Fasciani)

(De Niro)

And I also love the brown Charles Owen hat:



Dehner's again..............


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely...brown boots are in. No one has them in stock at the mid price range. Oh well, there's always brown paddock boots and brown half chaps for the less affluent crowd. Great post...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...