Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer Tablescape

Summer is my favorite time of the year and I love to entertain with dinners on the patio or on the deck of the cabin.  I rarely ever eat indoors this time of year.  We are fortunate to have a large patio that faces east so by the cocktail hour, the setting is perfect.  So let's set a table for this time of year.

I'd love to own these dishes from Juliska.  These are versatile to use every month of the year. I'd start with the dinner plates as I like to mix the plates.


I'd mix the white dinner plate with these for a bolder look:


I'd use these placemats both from Pottery Barn.  I'm not sure which ones I like the best....

I'd use the Bamboo flatware or the darker brown set from Ballard (from Bunny Williams)...

I'd pick these napkins from Horchow:

This glassware, also from Horchow, would add a nice touch.
These bud vases would add a nice summer touch with fresh flowers....

You have to use candles in summer, at dusk...

I hope this is inspiration, entertain your family your friends or just yourself.  Enjoy the coming dog days of summer in grand style.

1 comment:

  1. So much inspiration! Love the wheelbarrow full of greens...super cute!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...