Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fish Hippie

I just returned from a mini-vacation in one of my favorite spots on the planet - my family's beach house in North Carolina.  While I was there I met a lady whose daughter is associated with the brand Fish Hippie.  The brand has an interesting story but the company is based in North Carolina near the place where I once lived.  Their clothes are made for men with some boys' stuff but the accessories like the hats, visors, coolers, can be used by all of us.  I am not a fisherman but I do love the label and their tag line, "drift off course" is spot on.  Many of the photos in their ads were taken in North Carolina. 



The clothes are a bit expensive but the quality is very good.  They try to make their stuff in the US (hence the higher price point) and they even have a wine label.  Their t-shirts are super soft.

You can shop the brand here.  Some of the men in my life will be seeing the Fish Hippie logo for sure.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...