Friday, October 27, 2017

Sequin Season

Sequins add a festive flair to your wardrobe and I love mixing a sequin shirt with a pair of jeans.  I still wear my colorblock J Crew sequin tank with a white shirt underneath and a pair of black jeans.  It's fun mixing it up.  This cute t-shirt is only $30 if you can believe it. Even if you wear it twice, you can justify the expense.


Love this version in vibrant blue.


Another version, this is my favorite!


I also like the dress.  Wear it with tights and black booties for a fun holiday outfit.  And it's $50.




This sequin skirt from Anthro is so much fun.  Not sure where I might wear this but this is so cute.


These sequin flats are quite versatile.  


If I needed a dress like this one, I would order this one right away. Love this one from Milly for the holidays!


Happy Friday.  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...