Saturday, October 27, 2018

Fall Picks

Fall has finally arrived and the coats can come out!  The coat fetish continues but I'll admit I have not purchased a new coat this fall (a first for sure) but there are some cute ones out there right now.  Here are some of my fall picks.......

This coat from Talbots has that 70's vibe that Tory Burch also seems to be riding this season.  Very cute, love the colors, the tipped trim but for the price this should all wool and it's not.

I love these tweed mules from Ann Taylor.


I love this velvet shift dress.  Buy it in tall or regular to make it longer.  Looks cute with the mules too.


And I love this Devon Baer tunic.  The one I have already gets worn throughout the holidays.  Very festive!



This leopard shirt dress will be a staple in your wardrobe for many falls to come.  See it here.

And I love this Lou & Gray Dress.

And I am always a sucker for a Liberty cotton blouse.....


I love this color if you can wear it or fit into what you already have in your closet:


And I love this oversized faux fur vest:

And this red coat:

The coats always win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...