Thursday, March 14, 2019

Spring Cleaning

It's time to think about spring cleaning, that dreaded duty that awaits us at the end of winter.
My window washer comes every other year to spend an entire day taking off every screen and hand washing each window. The home seems to come back alive once this is done.

I am tackling the inside room by room this year, with a list to mark off to make me realize that yes, I am making some progress.


Here are some other ideas that may help motivate:




Get to it!

2 comments:

  1. No Blankets, sheets and turnouts? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela,
      No I am a procrastinator when it comes to that. My blankets generally don't get cleaned before September! You have inspired me however to at least put the heavy ones away this spring. Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...