Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Golf Chic

Golf is not my sport but I love golf clothing and often wear golf tops for riding or just with shorts in summer.  But the reality is you can wear cute golf skirts and tops every day - you don't need to be a player to enjoy the great tech fabrics especially in summer. I love this top from Greg Norman.  This would be great to wear with shorts and sandals for a casual summer afternoon.  See it here.

Another fun top from Greg Norman Golf:







 (Polo)





And I love these cute dresses, for running errands, walking, whatever.  Comfort is key.




1 comment:

  1. I buy golf shirts in bulk at Dick's for riding. They're so much cheaper than riding shirts, and I like them better... plus they hold up really well!! Glad I'm not the only one haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...