Thursday, September 5, 2019

Early Fall Picks

I am loving the fall clothing this year but have promised to shop only for quality items that I know I'll be wearing five years from now.

Here are a few of the things on my wish list for fall and winter 2019.

Love, love, love this coat and it comes also with a fur collar:

(Coat)

A Lee Radziwill bag is definitely on my list although I may never own one.  Love them all!

I also love this backpack which I would not use as backpack but more as a handbag. Not certain whether I would love this or not but I like the concept.  This would go with almost everything.  See it here.

I've had my eye on these shoes for a while. They come in two colors and then in solid black.  I like them all but these are my favorites:

I also like these brown mules. They will go with everything in the closet for sure:

You can never have too many turtlenecks and it's getting harder and harder to find them in wool and cashmere.  The price point on this one is good but you never know about J Crew quality anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...