Thursday, November 7, 2019

JMcLaughlin for the Holidays

J McLaughlin's clothes are timeless and often elegant and I find myself loving their things more and more.  We are getting a store in my town soon (my Visa will certainly notice its arrival) and I buy presents for my mother there for holidays and birthdays.  There is a lot to love in their current collection.  Here are some of my favorites......

Love this poncho which I purchased last year in the dark brown.  Can't wait to wear it this season.  It comes in several colors now.  See it here.



Love this spotted fur vest.  The spots make it. See it here.

This equestrian sweater is perfect for warmer climates. Wear it at WEF later in the season.  See it here.

Fair Isle is clearly back.  Love this one.  Wear it with white cords for the holidays. See it here.

Love, love, love this cashmere scarf.  Perfect. See it here.

And these boots are both stylish and functional.  See them here.

And I love this scarf in wool that will go with everything.  See it here.

And I love this LBD, perfect for a festive party.  See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...