Monday, March 1, 2021

The Easter Edit

It's unlikely that we'll be traveling by Easter unless you and your entire family are fortunate enough to be vaccinated by then.  It's not in the cards for me - and there are family and friends I'd love to see in person.  But you can improvise with Zoom (I know we are getting tired of Zoom) and by sending fun and thoughtful gifts or by just doing Easter like you'd do it with family. Here are few ideas (and ship early and do not use the USPS if want the gift to arrive before the July 4th holiday - ask me how I know).

1) The Cutest Easter Chocolates Ever

2) Large Bunny - But Not Chocolate

3) The Perfect Easter Dress 

4) The Perfect Pandemic Easter Dress

5) Easter Tea


6) Easter Cookies

7) Linen Cocktail Napkins in Spring Colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...