Sunday, September 12, 2021

Fall Finds at Target

 I have managed to find a few finds for fall at Target.  We all love a bargain, right? 

These are very soft and comfortable, perfect for wearing around the house.

I've been searching for a pair of black mules with a little bit of heel to replace a pair I bought from Target and literally wore them out.  These are very soft and my aching feet can actually handle these.  They come in other colors but for the price and for the comfort why not have them in every color?

The brown ones are not as soft and not as comfortable as the black ones, but what a great shoe to wear with jeans for the fall.

I saw these leggings on a manequin and picked them up in the dark gray for fall.  I can wear them with the mules above and cozy sweater.

Another one of my favorite finds is Target socks. When I ride at home, I wear tall boots and need a tad bit of padding.  I was buying socks from Dover and Smartpak ($15 a pair) and wearing them out.  Then I discovered Target socks for $2-$3 a pair.  And they rarely wear out.  These are the perfect weight and I wear them year-round except in the coldest winter months when I wear wool. These come also in solids but the solids are a bit thinner and wear out a little more quickly.  Try these, you'll love them.

I tried this coat on in the store but really did not need a rain coat but it is very cute.  I wish the color selection had been a bit better - black, green, rust - and the green is a funny green.  But it is very cute and it ran a little big on me.  But if you need a coat like this one go for it.

I bought a fun pair of tie-dyed sweats a month or so ago in the children's department.  The L and XL girls actually fit me better than the ladies' sizes.  They are out of stock but I liked these (but alas are too big) but would be perfect for fall lounging at home.

What would we do without Target? Hoping they will be coming up with more collaborations in the future and I miss their great quality home goods like they used to have. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...