Monday, July 15, 2013

Under the Covers

The new mattress arrives later this week and perhaps new sheets are in order too.  I love linens! There's nothing more luxurious than a beautiful bed.

These are fab, but the colors don't work for me.  These are my favorites!


Of course I love these but Visa says no!


These are really cute but maybe too cute?


Too dull?

 These have promise!

And this I adore!
 
 
This coverlet may also be paying a visit!
 

And I came across this Jonathan Adler throw....


And this blanket!



 
 
 
 
 
While I did not get the "heavenly bed" that I once slept in at a Westin Hotel, my bed may end up being heavenly after all.  All linens are from Horchow and Isabella.



1 comment:

  1. I love linens too. You should check out http://www.traditionslinens.com/ They have lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...