Monday, July 1, 2013

New Needlepoint!

Po's Point was a vendor at a horse show I attended this past weekend so I was able to see in person some of her equestrian-related canvases.  Wish I had tons of free time to stitch!  There were too many cute ones.  I took photos of some of them...

This one is adorable.  Would make a cute pillow for a girl that rides ponies...


This is a glasses case...

I wanted to stitch this but did not have a place for it. This would make a great pillow or I would hang it from a door.


A lady bought this while I was there. This is a picture frame.


This would make a good pillow:


Another pillow...


I bought this one and will put it in my den when I finish it. A pillow....


This is the cutest Christmas ornament.


This would be a pillow or even the top for a stool.




She had several bracelets:


A tote bag:

 Another pony pillow:


A pillow or door hanging:


She had tons of belts. These two were my favorites. I would change the colors on the black and white one to pink, aqua or orange:



Hope this inspires you to stitch and stay tuned. We are going to do another giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love those Thelwell pony books and illustrations.Do you know these? Wonderful pillow designs and I especially like the one you chose.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I really would love to try one (I especially like the eyeglass case) but I drive myself bonkers with needlepoint, trying to decide exactly where to put the colors. On the "x"? Next to the "x"? I guess when you do them a lot you get used to it, and know where stitches are "supposed" to go. Add my color-blindness in and the whole thing becomes a bit too much of a challenge. Though I really have always wanted a needlepoint belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great designs, Ann!
    I am particularly fond of the circular design
    with the beagle, fox and oak leaf pattern. Love that.
    :)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those crafts are simply wonderful and stunning! Just looking at them made me feel inspired to buy and make some too. The designs are all magnificent, don’t you think? I simply adore the photos that you’ve taken. What I love most is the first craft you have featured. I find really cute!


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...