Sunday, April 20, 2014

Juliska's Country Estate

China is my weakness, honed from working as a young adult in the china department of a department store.  There I learned to love Waterford, Wedgewood, Lenox, you name it.  Unfortunately my illness still lingers, unabated.

I do not own a set of Juliska china, but this is one of my favorite patterns, and it goes so well in a country home.




Country Estate comes in three colors and there's a lovely red one for the holidays. I think I like the middle one, the brown, the best.  Although I love them all.  I'm told there's an outlet store in Connecticut but I've never been there. Wish I lived closer!



 Happy entertaining and happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Juliska. The constantly changing fashionable take on Juliska demonstrates the depth of the subject. Remarkably Juliska is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...