Thursday, April 3, 2014

Put Some Spring in Your Stitching

Once the weather improves and the grass starts growing, there's little time to stitch, regretfully.  But I still love to look all the great stuff out there and pine for free time....

Po's Point went to Wellington this winter and it's a good thing they weren't in Ocala or the wallet would have been emptied.  Love, love, love this stuff.

 There's my horse rug and my fox rug.    I am loving the fox to the left and the two horses with their heads poking out of the stalls....


This screams spring from Birds of a Feather, one of my favorite vendors.

 I love this too!


Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm almost glad I didn't see them when I was at WEF! I would have spent more money :) Love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...