Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Picks I

Now that's it already June, it's definitely time to pull out those summer frocks. Summer is my favorite season and I love summer clothes more than any other season.  To start off the season, I've picked out two outfits, one casual and one more formal.  We'll start with the dress, this one from J. McLaughlin. I love this swing dress, very 1960's and if I needed a dress like this I would buy this one for sure.


It needs a cute small bag like this cork one:


You can do all kinds of shoes with this dress. I can't wear high heels so I'd go with one of these:

 (Kate Spade)

 (Jack Rogers)

(Valentino)

The second outfit is more casual.  It starts with this navy top from J. Crew which I recently purchased and I love it!


Pair it with white slim pants - jeans, linen, chinos, we all have a pair in our closet.  I'd add this bag from Tory Burch which I adore minus the white inside lining...



And add these Tory Burch sandals which I also love and are available at some stores online, Bergdorf has them. 


Hope you have a wonderful Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...