Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Picks

A recent trip to Atlanta which included a lot of shopping time, gave me a bird's eye view of some great summer clothes.  Here are some of my favorites:

Love this Sail to Sable dress.  This dress is not so short and it needs the shoes.  See it here.  It is much cuter in real life. I'd pair it with orange and gold Jack Rogers sandals.

Also fell in love with this Alice + Trixie top.  I adore her clothes.  Pair it with white pants or jeans and dress it up with jewelry and shoes.

Trina Turk is another brand I love.  She is hitting on all cylinders this summer. See this one here.






See this one here.




This one is so much cuter in real life.  This would be great for a summer wedding or party.  See it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...