Wednesday, November 23, 2016

An Equestrian Thanksgiving

I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year, but if I were, I'd love to set a table for the holiday like this and I'd use it all fall until the Christmas dishes come out.

I love this china from L.V. Harkness.  I would use the salad plates and they make some bowls that go with this.  I don't care much for the rust colored plate or the charger.  But let me add a few things to make it work.



I would use these dinner plates from Gien.  I love the green and they can be used with so many different salad plates to create different looks all year long.

Use these rattan chargers:


This flatware I'm in love with.  Ballard Designs has a set too that Bunny Williams created that is similar and reasonably priced.

Depending on your table you can use a cloth or place mats. I'd use ones that are simple, plain and don't detract from the china.  My table is huge, so I don't use a cloth. 

Use these napkins from Pomegranate:


I'd add some pumpkins around the table to make it more festive. It's an easy way to make the table fall-like for very little money.

Add a few Nest candles in pumpkin spice. This smells great!


Hope your table is ready and the shopping is done!  Have a wonderful and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...