Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Attire

Christmas is coming and that means parties and events, and dressing up.  I love this season and what fun it is to pull out a great dress or top for a festive evening.  Here are some of my picks for this fabulous season.

Alice and Trixie is one of my favorite brands and this dress will look great for the holidays.  It's already sold out on their website but likely is available somewhere on the web.

(Alice and Trixie)

I love this outfit from Trina Turk.
(Trina Turk)

If you have a formal get-together in which you can go long and dress up I love this outfit which to me screams "hunt ball."  You can custom order the skirt in tea length and a short version.

(Middy n Me)
This dress is quite versatile and would work well for the holidays from Joie.

(Joie)
This Alice + Olivia skirt is versatile and chic. Pair it with black, white, a wild color like hot pink and make a fun statement for the holidays.

(Alice + Olivia)

I love these pants from J Crew and have an old pair that I wear every season. They come in four colors now and will go well with sweaters for the holidays.




(J Crew)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...