Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Spring Has Sprung at Boden

Really cold weather hasn't arrived yet but the spring clothes are flying into the stores as I type this blog post.  Boden is first out of the starting gates, with some cute clothing that works well for the office types, those that have to dress for work every day.  Their clothes are very cute, preppy with a twist and not British at all, in my world.  Here's some of the pieces I am loving.....

Of course, a coat.  It also comes in navy. Very cute.  See it here.
This one is even cuter.  See it here.

This one comes in pink and blue.  I like the pink one better.  See it here.

This cute yellow dress comes in three colors.  See it here.

I love this denim dress.  Very cute.  See it here.


And if you can pull this one off, well, I'd love to add this to my wardrobe.  See it here.

We have a long way to go before we can wear these clothes, at least where I live.  Hope you had a happy new year's eve.  Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Get online coupons, boden nhs discount 25, endpoints, and progress codes. We have goliath number of coupons and new coupons codes added standard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...