Monday, January 23, 2017

The Original Aura of Serena and Lily

Serena and Lily is one of my favorite catalog stores.  Unlike their competitors (Ballard, Pottery Barn), they don't try to appeal to everyone, but instead offer a smaller selection of high quality products that IMHO are different from everyone else.  Their wares are not inexpensive but I don't mind paying more for quality and originality. 

I love these storage baskets and they come in several lucious colors.

I love these sheets in kelly green.


This look is timeless.


These armchairs come in several colors. I'd use these for dining but also as an occassional chair.  

These chairs I also love.


I've had my eye on the Riveria Bar for a few years now. This is great for a patio or deck.

 (Bar)

If you have not shopped Serena and Lily you should.  Great stuff with an original flair and quality.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...