Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thanksgiving Entertaining

Had a great day out doing some shopping and spent a lot of time in Williams-Sonoma yesterday. They are having a great promo (much is 20% off) but being there put me in the mood for Thanksgiving. While I am not hosting my Thanksgiving Feast this year (for the second year in a row) I am planning a Christmas dinner.  But here are some great ideas for those who are working on a scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner. Now I wish I was hosting a Thanksgiving feast!

The table was set with their turkey dinnerware but I prefer using white plates and adding these as accents:


Or you can use these with the bird plates above.  I love the plaid and it will never go out of style.



These bowls are really cute too but limited to fall use.  But they are on sale and it's hard to find good bowls for individual use with lids.  See them here.


I love copper accents at Thanksgiving.

Nothing sets off a table like jacquard napkins, place mats, runners and tablecloths.  



I also love these plaid napkins. You can use these all fall and into winter.

I saw these on the table yesterday and fell in love.  These are substantial and will last a lifetime.  These can be baked in the oven, used on the stove top and are perfect for soup, deserts, mac and cheese.


And if you need a little help in the kitchen, W-S has that covered too. I bought this to use as well.


Add a few candles and you are all set for the Thanksgiving mood....


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...