Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Over Easy

After several years of killing myself, spending too much time at work and then being totally exhausted by the weekend after cooking for hours on end, I "retired" last year from cooking Thanksgiving dinner for 10-12 people every year.  Last year we were invited out.  This year, we are going out again, to venue about an hour away, with music before dinner.

Thursday morning, I am planning "Thanksgiving Over Easy" - it's easy and it's over, quickly.
While I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, I'm cooking my favorite soup, Sweet Potato With Rum Cream from The Inn at Little Washington, making a few appetizers, sipping a great bottle of White Burgundy, and I may even go for a ride before I leave.  I'm setting my table with my equestrian china.....


Have a great holiday!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, also! I having another couple over and we're splitting the menu...No more craziness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Brooklinen. Very nice sheets, decent price

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...