Sunday, March 11, 2018

Tory Burch's Groovy Spring Vibe

Sorry for the long hiatus from the blogging world.  Between a needed vacation and a collision with the dreaded flu (from which I am still recovering) I was away longer than expected.  But it's almost spring!  Well, maybe, given we are expecting several inches of snow on Monday, and there's a lot to blog about.

While I've been too busy or too sick to shop, I am loving Tory Burch's groovy vibe in her spring clothes, taken right from the pages of David Hicks. There's a lot to love here....

This leather bracelet is so unique and quite stunning in it's own way.  See it here.




These sandals are limited edition and will most certainly sell out.

They come in other patterns as well....

This caftan is so 60's to me. Love it!

And I love this striped handbag:

Whoever said that espadrilles went out of style?


Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...