Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Patio Pots and Planters

Every spring, I pull out my pots and planters, make the trek to Lowe's and Ivy Nursery and fill my patio with flowers and plants that last through the fall.  In Virginia, we're lucky to have long summers and even longer falls. And almost every year, I add a few pots and toss out a few tired or badly chipped planters that have seen better days.

The good news is that there are so many sources now to find cute and unique pots and planters and then there's that old fallback, the plain clay pot, that can be purchased at Wal-Mart for less then $10.

Here are few ideas on where to find pots and planters to make your patio, front entrance, side entrance or deck look flowery all summer long.

I'm partial to natural looking, aged, pots.  No shiny pots.  









Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...