Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tory Burch Summer Sale

As usual I am loving Tory Burch's clothes and the good news is that she is having a sale. This stuff goes quicker than hot cakes, so if you see something you love you'd better take advantage of the savings now.

This David Hicks' inspired tote comes in four colors.  

I also love these slides which come in four color options.  

And I love this fun terry dress, great for the beach.  Love the color too.

This tunic is so different, and I love the colors!

And Tory makes the best bathing suits. They fit well, are well-made and you can't find a better made suit.  Love this one.

I also love this one and it comes in navy too.

This cardigan is timeless. 

And I love the details on this navy dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...