Friday, July 20, 2018

Peacock Alley Picks

Peacock Alley is a great source for fine linens.  Their sheets are top quality and all of the products I have ever purchased have held up well.  The price point is high but in linens, quality is very important.  You can't buy inexpensive super soft, well-made sheets anymore.  The good news is they are having a sale.  Use code VIP20 for 20 percent off. Here are some of my picks.

I love these sheets in blue:


It's difficult to find good cotton blankets anymore that don't snag. These waffle weave ones will do the trick and it comes in gray or white.


I love this bathrobe!  It comes in several colors.  The aqua and blue are my favorites.
Good bathmats are also hard to find and this one is likely very good quality. It comes in several colors too:



I also love this pique robe.  

(Robe)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...