Thursday, August 16, 2018

Fun Fall Finds

I am loving some of the clothes I am seeing for fall - practical, easy to wear, vibrant colors, classic styles.  Here are a few picks so far......

I love these suede mules.  They will spice up most anything - jeans, a black dress or pants:

 

This dark blue dress is very versatile:

 

I struggle to find these types of bags without paying a fortune.  Adds a bit of punch to a black dress and heels.  Use with jeans and a white cotton blouse when you want to dress down.  Love this and the price.

While this bag is really more summer than winter, it's dark coloring enables you to use it year-round.  Love this one!

Not surprisingly this dress is already sold out in most sizes.  This is a classic!  See it here.

Like everyone else on the planet I have ordered this J Crew dress and love it.  I tried the black one.  Pair with the bag above.  


I'm also in love with this silk dress but hoping it goes on sale.

Love these shoes:


And I love this green mini-satchel. I'd take off the strap:


4 comments:

  1. I am sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious

    ReplyDelete

  2. And obviously, thank you to your effort! Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...