Friday, August 17, 2018

Horse Barn Organization 101

Storing all the stuff you accumulate when you own horses can be maddening. I don't know where all the things come from but one day you look around and you realize that you have too much stuff and it must be organized!

I pulled some photos of barns that have accomplished the art of organization and neatness, traits that I hope I have in my next life.  Some people are able to think of everything like having a towel barn to hang damp towels in a wash stall.  


To have all this room would be total bliss, and no cobwebs anywhere (a menace in an old bank barn).  I love how the vacuum fits neatly between the two grooming stalls.  This is too neat to belong in my world!

It would be blissful to have a washer and dryer in the barn as well as a large refrigerator but I love the shelves and the organization here. 

Luckily I don't have a bell boot and horse boot fetish but if you have this affliction here is a good way to store them all:

This is a great way to store boots and hats (for people):

I do store my winter blankets this way but for someone reason it does not look like this:


Have I inspired you to organize?

2 comments:

  1. Greetings,
    I use the canvas shoe organizers for my wraps and splint boots. I have also found using Spacebags for seasonal blanket storage. It's a great way to minimize bulk on my blanket shelves. No, I don't pull the ultimate vacuum of air out of the Spacebags, but just enough to make a flattened bag that is easily stacked with the other blankets. Stall door bags are great to store flysheets and/or coolers that are in continuous use during the applicable season.

    Cheers,
    Christine York

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo!
    Do you know where I can bye the riding boot/hat shelf?
    Mvh C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...