Monday, November 19, 2018

Early Holiday Dressing

It's time to start thinking about holiday dressing.  Those parties will be here before you know it!  I'll be honest, there hasn't been much out there that I am in love with (my credit card is thanking me) but here are a few things I've seen that I do like.  Just add a cute new top or handbag to your black velvet pants.

This cute top from Tuckernuck will look great with black pants and flats.


This is a similar top in white:




This black top from J McLaughlin will look great with white wool or black pants:



This Zebra Coat is so festive!

And who can resist these tartan mules?



These Kate Spade flats will spruce up black pants for sure:


And I love these blue velvet mules from Banana:


And you can never go wrong with classic black pants:



These clutch bags are so cute and classic.  They'll add a little spice to a plain outfit:



Plan your holiday outfits now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...