Thursday, December 6, 2018

Get the Ski Bunny and Apres Ski Look

Planning a trip to Aspen, to Utah, Vermont, Lake Louise?  Or just like to look like you've been on the slopes?  We've got some great ideas for how to look like you can conquer the double black diamonds even if you've never set foot on a ski.

Start with a good pair of boots.  And why not mesh form with function and fashion? These Rag and Bone boots are on sale.  Aren't they lovely?  See them here.




I love these boots from Sorel.


I love this oversized wool fair isle sweater from Tory Burch.  This reminds me of what we wore once. See it here.

Or maybe you prefer this cropped version:


I love this ski sweater.  See it here:

 

Or this one:



These lace-up boots add some bold color to the lodge. See them here.


I love this fair isle performance wool sweater.  This could easily become a weekend winter staple.  See it here.

And I love this look!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...