Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Iconic Antelope Rug

Some things will never go out of style.  The iconic Stark Antelope Rug is one of those things.  You have seen this before, even if you weren't aware of it.  This rug goes with everything.  And the good news is that there are many knock-offs if you don't want to pay the freight for the real deal.

I have this rug in my back hall at the farm and I adore it. It does not show dirt, wears well, goes with everything and love a wool pile rug - great for animals.



There are many companies now that make antelope-like rugs.  Many are not all wool, have a different tint to them and I have seen these now in blue and gray.  I did consider one when I did my house but decided it was worth the splurge and it was worth it.  Ballard makes one that looks pretty close to the real deal.  You can see it here.


This pattern also works well on stairs, in living rooms, libraries, dens, study type rooms and even in a bedroom. 

Here is the Ballard rug in a room:


If you are decorating in 2019 consider using an animal print rug.  It's a great way to spice up a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...