Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday Finds

Thanks goodness it's Friday!

Look what I found!

I love these jeans from Tory Burch:


And this china from Juliska now comes in pink.  OMG.  Love.love.love.

And I love this vintage Limoges Rabbit Plate from Etsy:


Get ready for spring with this adorable Rabbit Wreath, also from Etsy:


Have you written your holiday thank you notes yet?  If not, shame on you! I love this:



I love these tiger flats from BR:

Start your own china collection with these Bunny Plates from Spode.  They are timeless enough to use now and pass down. Start something!

I love these casual napkins from Pottery Barn and they come in lots of colors:


Am in love with this jewelry designer...... Sally Lowe:


What about these cute rain boots?  Just in time for the spring rains here in Virginia.  See them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...