Saturday, February 9, 2019

Nothing But Navy - The New Neutral

 I have become a navy convert, trading all that sober black for neutral navy.

Love this new Zac Posen t-shirt at Brooks Brothers. It's perfect to wear for spring.  See it here. I'm filling my closet with navy.


Love this navy oblong scarf, to wear now and into spring. Also from Brooks Brothers:


Love this wool rug from Caitlin Wilson.

I love this wrap dress also in navy:

And I adore this new satchel from Tory Burch:

How about a navy bargain?  These chairs come in sets of four at Target:

Or this fun rug from Dash and Albert:


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I'm a convert too! As I got older, I realized that my go to uniform of black was actually aging me. So navy is my new black!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...