Monday, April 1, 2019

More Spring 2019 Picks

I've limited my shopping this spring and have kept a close eye on the wallet but that doesn't mean a girl can't still pick out great spring finds.  I did pull the trigger on this white tweed blazer from J Crew and it's a winner.  It goes great with jeans and you can dress it up too.

(Tweed Blazer)

I've been stalking the wide leg pants but am not sure that I could pull it off.  These are not quite as wide as many of the styles out there and we love linen.


I love these and the reviews are great but am waiting for a sale.


The white pants would need these shoes. I have these in black velvet and love them, comfortable, versatile, great height to wear without pain. 


These black block heel sandals are also quite versatile and classic from Ann Taylor.


This Zara tweed shirt is a funky take on a classic look. Love it!


Love these cute pink mules for the spring and summer.


And these are classic, fun and very reasonable, also from Zara.


And this cute dress will pair nicely with the black mules.


Shop til you drop?  Maybe not this season.  Happy April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...