Friday, April 19, 2019

Savory Swimsuits

Finding the right suit can be an image-shattering experience and most of us hate shopping for suits.  The secret is to know your body type and what looks good on you. While I am not really shopping for a new suit (on the farm we rarely have the free time for a summer swim) I do love a few that are out there right now.  J Crew and Tory Burch are my favorite suit brands but there are a few at Kate Spade that are pretty darn cute like this navy pique.


The Liberty suits are some of my favorites from J Crew and you can often find them on sale. Loving these two right now:



I also love a Lilly suit:




Tory Burch suits are a bit more expensive but they hold up well and I love their classic style with some coverage. This is one of my favorites:





What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...