Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Drunken Elephant

The name alone gets your attention as does the really cute packaging but that's not enough to sell me on somewhat expensive cosmetics. I love this brand and my goal is to eventually try all of their cool products.


Their eye cream is a winner and I like that it's not greasy, not a gel or too thick.  


They also make an eye serum which is more like a serum than a cream.


The Protini Polypeptide cream is a lightweight cream that can be used every day.


I am trying this celebrated facial mask this week and will report back. Let's hope it lives up to its accolades.




(Mask)

I love this line of cosmetics - natural, less is more, no synthetics, good for the environment.  You can see the entire line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...