Friday, June 28, 2019

Super Sale Picks

This is the time of year when I peruse the shoes, clothing and handbags that I love but can never afford, when the prices get alarmingly low on some major league fashion brands.  While I try to shop less and buy better brands that will last a lifetime, I don't do it as much as I should.  But right now a 60 to 70 percent off, you can add some wardrobe staples, special shoes and bags that will literally make an outfit for years to come.  You can't beat the quality either in these picks.

When I buy higher end clothing, still try to stick to my classic roots, tending away from trendy items that won't be wearable in a few years.  Here are some of my picks:

I ordered these this week, hoping they will fit my funny feet.  See them here.


I love these too!


This great coat is now 70 percent off.

Quilted Burberry coat, now 50 percent off. This is a great one to add to your wardrobe.


This Jil Sander jacket is a bit pricey even greatly reduced but this one will be a wardrobe favorite for years to come.  Love this! 


This Rosetta Getty dress is an astonishing 80 percent off, reduced from $1400 to $278. The model is 5'9 and wearing a size 2 so it's not going to be this short on most of us. It's made of satin jacquard.

This is a fun dress for summer, also 70 percent off.



Love this leather bag:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...