Monday, January 13, 2020

My 2020 Needlepoint Stash

I have a growing stash of needlepoint projects and have now promised not to add to it for quite a while.  So what's in there to stitch in 2020?

I have had this one for a year or two or three and plan to stitch it this year.....


This needlepoint ornament is on order:


This sampler from Birds of a Feather is also on order:


I just bought this Kate Dickerson canvas at a trunk show as she is discontinuing her Herend Horses.  Get them while you can if you plan to stitch one:

I bought this for my recent trip but have not started working on it yet:


I am about halfway through this canvas which I love and plan to make it into a pillow.  It's also fun to stitch from Painted Pony Designs.


I bought this online at a trunk show and can't wait to work on this one:




Another cheeky one.....


This is finished and ready to go on my tree in 2020:

I won't include the 2019 projects that I am not quite finished with yet.  This is an addicting hobby!  Stitch on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...