Saturday, June 13, 2020

More Finished Needlepoint Projects

Still pulling out completed needlepoint projects. I have been stitching belts for many years.  I have a collection of belts I made to wear at horse shows and the newer ones are a bit wider.  I prefer to add a few rows now on my belts (at least 2-3 on each side) and finishing the belts with a rolled edge gives it a very nice touch.



Here is a canvas I made for this stool.  It was green and white and I changed the color.



This is an Elizabeth Bradley canvas.  I would love to stitch the entire series and make a rug. One day!


This just came back from the finisher:



I made this handbag a few years ago and I love it but I always forget that I have it and therefore don't use it that much. 


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...