Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Early Autumn Picks

Fall is in the air and after a summer-like-no-other, fall will likely be similar.  But it's still fun to peruse fall fashions and there's a lot to like out there even though most of us are staying home.

This J Crew merino wool sweater brings back that 70's vibe and it reminds me of a more expensive Tory Burch sweater from last season.  See it here.

 

Love these versatile and inexpensive mules that will go great with jeans, t-shirts, a white blouse and dresses.


These clunky sandals may become your "go-to" shoe for fall, to wear with your Athleisure outfit of choice.  They come in three colors but the black seems to be going fast.  


Love this Figue dress for fall and pair it with the black sandals above for a nice high-low look.

Love this dress from J Crew in navy.  It's something you can wear now but also into fall.  It comes in one other other color.

My Birkenstock lined sandals have seen their day so it's time for a reorder.  These appear to be extremely popular pandemic wear, so better order your soon for the fall and winter.  

Also like this model.  See them here.

I fell in love with this Tory Burch dress when it first came out and that love is still there unfortunately.  See this great dress here.

I have two of these cardigans and love them.  They go with everything and this pink one was on my wish list early on.

I don't usually like snakeskin at all but loved these the day they appeared online.  These will go with everything you own, for years. See them here.

These are a new version of the Madewell pants I bought last year in wide-wale corduroy.  Every time I wore them people asked me where I bought them. These will go with everything you own and they are comfortable. See them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...