Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday Finds

There is lots to look forward to for the next few weeks. Fall is coming.  Tennis has started up again.  The Derby is in less than the two weeks. And the Oaks.......  But here are a few finds this fine Wednesday morning.....

Love, love, love this stationary (and it is very reasonably priced) and this will make a great holiday gift as well.  

While I am trying not to shop except for super sales, this dress is just so cute for fall.

And I am very tempted to try out this conditioner.  See it here.

Check out this vintage needlepoint for sale on Etsy.

Love this blockprint quilt, also on Etsy.  See it here.

Love these melamine plates.

And are these not the cutest Derby plates ever?  See them here.

And this platter!  See it here.


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the Etsy note set tip - I just ordered 2 sets!
    I love your blog , but rarely comment.

    -Linda, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I told the Etsy owner I found the notecards, through ur blog. THX!

    -Linda, NY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...