Wednesday, October 28, 2020

New Equestrian Needlepoint

Always on the lookout for new equestrian needlepoint. Po's Point in Charlotte is by far the best source for equestrian needlepoint (hunter/jumper/hunting). Some of the Kentucky stores have good racing projects. My friend Susan Miller owns the store and I often send my projects to be finished there too.  She has some new stuff so I thought I'd show off a few of her newer additions as well as some of the older ones I still want to add my stash. 

 
Love this bay jumper too. Perfect for the jumper riders out there.


This is so cute.   You don't have to ride to want to stitch this one. See it here.
 

Love this welcome sign. Perfect for your barn or house. See it here.

This one is perfect for the pony rider or pony mom. See it here.

Any rider will love this. Make it into a great pillow. See it here.

This one needs to go into my stash.  Love this one.  See it here.

An ornament for the dressage riders out there.  See it here.

I love this one too. See it here.

And I have always wanted to add one of these ornaments to my stash.  2021?  See it here.


2020 has been a good year for stitching. Maybe that's the only good thing I can come up with for 2020. Stay safe. Please stay home and wear a mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...