Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday Tidbits

It has been a very long week and what happened to spring?  Hope that you are ready for the weekend.  Here's a few tidbits from my world......

Looking forward to likely one of the very best horse races you will see this year and maybe for the next few years.... my favorite chestnut mare race horse, Monomoy Girl, continues her final year of racing matching off against last year's Preakness Winner, Swiss Skydiver, in the Apple Blossom.  Tune your television into this race, treat yourself!  These are two of the best fillies to race,ever, matching off against one another, and both are training like "beasts" according to their respective trainers. I cannot wait to see this.  It should go off around 7 pm or so EDT and it will be televised either on NBC or Fox Sports.  

Love this birdbath for the garden:


 

I'm not doing much clothes shopping as my closet is full from my 2020 purchases but if I needed a dress, this would likely be the one. Love this for 2021:

Love this Tally Ho Santa ornament..

I'm into "Victorian Garden" mode right now.  Love this vintage Etsy find, perfect for the patio or deck.  You can't buy stuff like this anymore.

Love this old wrought iron cupid. I would hang this on a wall outside or on a porch. Great touch.  

Love these rustic garden obelisk:

 Love this vintage arrangement:



And I'll depart for the day with this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...