Monday, December 12, 2011

Betsy Morgan, Shenandoah Artist

This is my second blog post on Betsy Morgan.  She lives in Richmond, attended Sweet Briat College (just over the mountain near Amherst, south of Charlottesville) but has an affinity for the area around Brownsburg and just the Shenandoah Valley in general.

She has wonderful new work on display in Roanoke, Va that I thought I'd share. I see her work mostly at Old South Antiques here in Brownsburg.  Art is a personal thing and I must say that I have enjoyed the art that we have bought through the years as much as anything I own.  I don't own anything Betsy has produced, yet, but am certain that one of her cow paintings is in my future.  So enjoy a bit of Shenandoah Valley-influenced art this Monday morning. And happy Monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...