Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lafco House and Home Candle Collection

I discovered these fabulous candles while Christmas shopping.  The Lafco House and Home Collection of 18 different candles has been designed to complement the ambiance of every room in your home, from the foyer to the family room. With scents like Rosemary Eucalyptus (great for a home office) and Chamomile Lavender (perfect for the master bedroom), these beautiful and versatile candles can also be moved from one space to another to create you own personal fragrance aesthetic. These made Oprah's "Best of 2010 List" so you know these are really good.


They are larger than most candles  with a 90-hour burn time and at $55 each they don't come cheap but I imagine that they will last a long time.  I just ordered "Wheat Field" which is supposed to go in a Farm House so it should fit in just fine.  It smells heavenly.  The scents are marvelous and I am certain I will have these in my house from now on. 



Here are a few other scents. This one is "Fresh Cut Gardenia" for the Living Room.


And this is "French Lilac" for the Pool House.  I can smell it already!



1 comment:

  1. Love the names....these I must try, being the candleaholic that I am! Thanks for the intro and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...