Wednesday, December 28, 2011

For the Child in All of Us

I'll admit to owning Hot Wheel Cars when I was a little girl.  So if I were young now, I would surely have these under my tree.

I am loving the Land Rover Defender Station Wagon with horse and trailer from Bruder Toys.  This can be yours on Amazon for a mere $62.99.  But I love it!


If you are not into British cars, you can go American and try the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (although I wouldn't want to be pulling a trailer behind a Wrangler), but who cares about reality?  This one is $51.24.  Comes with the horse too.


Still not impressed?  This one will appeal to the hunting type. If you are into the hunting scene, then you will have to get this one:

Here are a few more. I personally like the pick-up truck.

And if you only want the horse, then you can go that route too.

For the cow lovers, there's one for you too!

Wouldn't it be fun to be a child again?  Enjoy this last Wednesday in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...