Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - China


Most people (myself included) are thinking about Thanksgiving this week, but I pulled out the Christmas books over the weekend to begin thinking about the upcoming holidays. Setting a great table is something I love to do (probably has something to do with the years I spent working in a china dept of a large department store chain when I was in high school and college). But I still love china, a great table, linens, flowers, the whole look.  

These linens from Juliska are just fabulous. They are backed in black and look even more scrumptious in person.

These animal placemats below can be used now right on through winter.  Dress them up with the tartan napkins. (From N-M online).


More Juliska.  I love their patterns!


These monogrammed linens will dress up any china pattern.  Also from N-M online.


These plaid napkins will make any table look festive for years.  N-M online again!


This pattern from Juliska is a good basic pattern that you can dress up or down.  Just add different salad plates to make it look special!

Happy table setting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...